Google

Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 10 to March 14 : Won 45 pips Zero Losses

Won 45 Pips, No Losses

Second week of March won 45 pips. This is the 6th week in a row with zero losses.

Trading system has been successfully used throughout the 6 weeks beginning Feb first week.


Using this trading system:

One-Pip Range Trading Strategy

It is still too early to say with any certainty that this is a full-proof system however, judging from the success so far, I would attribute the success of this system to its purely mechanical trading characteristic.

Without any system, I would base my trading on emotion - eg, when I see a price go my direction, I increase the TP line instead of closing it after it has gathered a 1-pip profit. Also basing on emotion, if I see the price going the wrong way, I would close it quickly instead of allowing it to run all the way to my pre-determined SL line.

With a Trading System, after a position has been opened, I totally leave the screen alone - and refrain from looking at it. I just let my Forex Alerter system alert me once the TP or SL line is hit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

Plus, making money online using it is as simple as 1---2---3!

Here are the steps to make it work...

STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system grow your list and upsell your affiliate products on it's own!

Are you ready to make money ONLINE??

Click here to launch the system