Google

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Completed my Forex Alerter Project






Completed the Forex Alerter Project - after about 2 days of intensive coding. I had actually started the project about 1 month ago. Above is the screen shot. I now use the program to automatically monitor my Stop Loss and Take Profit. All I need to do is select the window which I wish to monitor, in this case, it is the Oanda FxTrade Window. Then, select the Green Line (or Red Line) to monitor Take Profit. Then, click start.

The program will automatically monitor the Green Line and sound a specific sound (a Cash Register sound) every 10 seconds if the line is still present. Once the price hits the Take Profit (or Stop Loss), the Green line (and Red Line) disappears and the Program will then play a different sound (the sound of coins dropping into a moneybag)- to indicate that the Take Profit line is gone.

This way, I don't have to keep watching the monitor. I can either leave the PC on and do other things, or, minimize the Oanda FXTrade window (or send it to background) and do other tasks on my PC.

The program could also be used another way. Set a Limit Order, then click start. Every 10 seconds the program plays the Coin Dropping sound indicating that a Take Profit line has not appeared, meaning the Limit Order has not be fulfilled. Once the price hits the Limit Order price, a Take Profit Line will appear and the program will repeatedly play the cash register sound every 10 seconds.

This program is now in testing. So far it is working quite well.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hello Everybody,

Below is a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

Here is a list of the best forex instruments:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

I hope you find these lists helpful.