Google

Friday, February 1, 2008

Using Daily chart to predict M1 chart price movement

WON: 2 pips (1st trade)
WON: 1 pip (2nd trade)


Using One-pip Range Trading Strategy.
Trading the CHF-JPY pair, the daily chart indicates ranging with the price about to swing down from the upper Bollinger Band. This means that I should enter short position:


I then looked at the M1 chart and entered a Limit Sell on the upper Bollinger band.


About 1 minute after that the price hit my Limit Sell and a Short position was opened, and another 6 minutes later, the price hit my TP and I won 2 pips:



I immediately repeated the feat and won another 1 pip.

Have a splitting headache. It's Friday midnight- I'm done for the week. Will resume trading on Monday morning.

The One-pip Range Trading Strategy has made 13 wins this week, totalling 15 pips and seems to be working, whereas using Forex Killer was a tragedy - losing more than -40 pips.

No comments: