Google

Friday, February 8, 2008

Released Forex Tools 1.0.0.16



Released Forex Tools Version 1.0.0.16.

This Revision 16 fixes some bugs on capturing java applet screenshots.
I have also added a new button called Oanda TP Color. This enables me to set the Take Profit color for the Oanda FXTrade Platform without having to Select.

I am quite happy with this software. It has helped me enter more trades - and thus more profits.
So far I have only tested this software on Vista. It should also work on WinXP - just need to install .NET Framework 2.0.

I might put this software up on my website:

http://www.hackingmagic.com

In the meantime, I will continue to harvest pips with it.

Presently my trading Strategy is:

1. Use the One-Pip Range Trading Strategy
(See Jan 31 blog on "The One-Pip Range Trading Strategy")

2. Use my Forex Tools 1 (the Alerter function)

No. 1 above enables me to choose the correct pair and to set the correct Limit Orders
No. 2 above alerts me whenever a Limit Order is fulfilled, or, if an order is already in place, to
alert of a Take Profit (or Stop Loss) hit.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Hello Everyone,

I've attached a list of the most recommended FOREX brokers:
1. Best Forex Broker
2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

Here is a list of the best forex instruments:
1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

I hope you find these lists helpful...

Blogger said...

Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your man... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness for you buried within his heart?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, worship and protect you with all his heart...

12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him work harder than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

Matter-of-fact, fueling this influential impulse is so essential to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You will immediately find him expose his soul and mind to you in a way he haven't experienced before and he will see you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly appealed to him.